Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Masterpage not shown in Browser
Sissy
<p>Hey,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I designed a Masterpage for a Report and added it. The Masterpage is shown in the Eclipse-Report but not in the Browser. There's just a blank page with some text in the middle of this page right under the space, where the Masterpage-Header suppose to be.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried to find out what happened, but I've got no clue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you for your help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Is there more than one master page? What version are you using?</p>
Sissy
<p>No there's just one masterpage. I'm using Eclipse Mars 4.5.0.</p>
micajblock
<p>I have no idea then. Can you reproduce using Classic Models or a flat files that you can attached?</p>
Sissy
<p>The problem was solved, it has nothing to do with the Masterpage or the reports I designed, but with the system, we are using them in. Nevertheless, thank you for your help.</p>