Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grouping on x-axis in bar graph
dhsaxena98
<p>Hello </p>
<p>I have to draw the sub grouping on x-axis in the bar graph, but I am unable to get the option from where I draw the graph.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please find the required sample of the graph.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Waiting for your response. </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>There was a recent topic @ <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36987-bar-chart-multiple-x-axis-birt/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36987-bar-chart-multiple-x-axis-birt/
</a>and there's a DevShare @ <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1123-two-level-x-axis-labels-or-grouped-labels-in-charts/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1123-two-level-x-axis-labels-or-grouped-labels-in-charts/</a>
; for this requirement.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It does require commercial BIRT.</p>
dhsaxena98
<p>Hello <strong>Wong</strong>,</p>
<p>I am finding no script is your report.</p>
Clement Wong
<p>The <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1123-two-level-x-axis-labels-or-grouped-labels-in-charts/'>DevShare</a>
; contains the description where the script changes are. See #2 and #3.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Those changes will be in the HTML5 Chart control under <em>Edit Chart > Script > Client Scrip</em>t (for #2) and <em>Edit Chart > Script > Interactivity > Chart Area > Load</em> (for #3).</p>