Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to show different column layout for any rows with special condition
TrungHoang
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I got troubles in table layout. The case is :</p>
<p> </p>
<p>- There is many products(based on every single row in table) such as : Sony, Apple, Samsung.</p>
<p>- Every products have different attributes and configuration, if the product is Sony, I want to merge some columns in the table, otherwise is not.</p>
<p>- I attached the layout so that you can easily see for more details.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could anyone please help me ?</p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Easiest way is to use conditional visibility on the detail row of your table.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In your table, add a second detail row. One row will be used to display Dell products, the other non-Dell products.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
TrungHoang
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>Thanks so much for your help.</p>