Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
localizing a button element on parameter page
DQM
<p>hi, I am working on a report and added a .properties file (standardTemplates_nl_NL.properties) to it.</p>
<p>The report itself is localized as dutch.</p>
<p>In the .properties file I defined the translation for the words "cancel", "back", "next" and "finish", but the buttons still show their text in english.</p>
<p>How do I change that, or what am I doing wrong?</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>If I am not mistaken these are part of the viewer not the report. What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
DQM
<p>I am using BDpro 4.4</p>
<p>I generated and deployed the report locally, btw.</p>
micajblock
<p>Open Source or Commercial?</p>
DQM
<p><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';font-size:11px;">The about box says:</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';font-size:11px;">Actuate BIRT Designer Professional </span></p>
<p style="font-size:11px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue';">Version: 4.4.0</p>
<p style="font-size:11px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue';">Build id: v20150206</p>
micajblock
<p>You will need to contact support to get the localization kit as the text on the buttons is part of the viewer not the report.</p>
DQM
<p>Thanks Mica, will do!</p>