Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Access input parameter in onCreate method of cell
kumbare
<p>Hi.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created one cross tab report. As shown in below format.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am passing 'Year' as input parameter to report. Cross tab is generating dynamic columns depending Year value.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Say i have passed 2014 as input parameter then how to access input parameter value and dynamic column heading value in to OnCreate function of cell ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Year 2013 2014 2015</strong></p>
<p>Client1 $10 $20 0 </p>
<p>Client2 $10 $20 0 </p>
<p>Client3 $10 $20 0</p>
<p>Client4 $10 $20 0</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kumbare
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I got the solution.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can access input parammeters using params .</p>
<p> </p>
<p>function onCreateCell( cellInst, reportContext )<br>
{<br>
//get input parameter named as "licFromDatehigher"</p>
<p> <strong><u>reportContext.evaluate</u></strong>("BirtDateTime.year(<u><strong>params</strong></u>.value)")</p>
JFreeman
<p>Thanks for providing the solution your found for this issue.</p>
<p>I'm glad to hear you got it resolved.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let us know if you have any additional questions.</p>