Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
pointing to the correct Encryption key location
Paul
Am I going nuts?
We just installed an OpenDeploy receiver on an NT machine and that was installed on the e:drive
The base server is also an an NT box with the install in the c: drive. Of course I am getting an error on the encryption key.
Where do I indicate that the key on the receiver is on the e: drive? I tried it in the deployment configuration file but that didn't seem to work.
<deploymentConfiguration nodeSetFile="c:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\etc\odnodes.xml" >
<localNode host="00.11.22.112" keyFile="e:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\conf\encryption_key.txt" />
<replicationFarmSet>
<replicationFarm name="MYFARMNAME" >
<nodeRef useNode="00.11.22.123" />
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
<definition name="to_Stage">
<source>
<sourceFilesystem
area = "Y:\default\main\Marketing\WORKAREA\content\"
filelist="C:\iw-home\CIGNA\temp\filelist_7942399.cfg" >
<pathSpecification>
<path name = "." />
<filters>
<excludePattern regex="\.exe$" />
<excludePattern regex="\.dll$" />
</filters>
</pathSpecification>
</sourceFilesystem>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="MYFARMNAME" >
<comparisonRules dateDifferent="yes" />
<permissionRules user="username"
group="masters"
file=""
directory="755" >
</permissionRules>
<targetFilesystem area="d:\pages\health\home" />
<transferRules doDeletes="yes"/>
</target>
</definition>
<deployment transactional="yes" >
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="to_Stage" />
</deployment>
<logRules maxBytes="32Mb"
level ="VERBOSE"
/>
</deploymentConfiguration>
Where else should I look and what's the right way to do this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
The specification for the *source* side is in the deployment configuration file.
The specification for the *target* side is in the server configuration file. If your target is a Base Server it's odbase.xml; if your target is a Receiver it's odrcvr.xml.
The information must be generated for, and supplied for *both* the deployment configuration *and* the target servers configuration file - and the target server must be restarted after having made changes to the configuration.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)