<p>Hi Everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am very new to Birt just started two weeks ago, I could not find any related topics in the forums so I am posting a new one, please share the reference if the issue has already been discussed,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have some image files stored in Amazon S3 bucket which uses secured URLs, so I can not simply embed them, it says access denied, for that purpose I have to use AWS Javascript SDK whcih allows me to pass the Sceret and Access key and the file I want to access to get a Pre-signed url which I can use anywhere to get that file,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>so far all good,</p>
<p>so now I want to do this authentication and get the pre-signed url in the report for that I have to include this sdk javascipt <strong>aws-sdk-2.1.45.min.js</strong> file in report and that where I am stuck,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have tried adding it using report Resources</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zgbgxcc2o0kl3n/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.10.52 PM.png?dl=0'>https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zgbgxcc2o0kl3n/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.10.52 PM.png?dl=0</a></p>
<p>but report does not even run may be some other javascript conflcts, I get following error</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xqtxqf73hix96t/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.11.01 PM.png?dl=0'>https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xqtxqf73hix96t</a></p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xqtxqf73hix96t/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.11.01 PM.png?dl=0'>/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.11.01 PM.png?dl=0</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Then I tried to add this JS using Text element</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1je8bwyv7c4617/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.11.49 PM.png?dl=0'>https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1je8bwyv7c4617/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.11.49 PM.png?dl=0</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now the sdk is included in the report</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.dropbox.com/s/he2fex85yxr8owa/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.22.11 PM.png?dl=0'>https://www.dropbox.com/s/he2fex85yxr8owa/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.22.11 PM.png?dl=0</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>But when I try to used the authentication code</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhiz5zxonlcdtnm/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.23.58 PM.png?dl=0'>https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhiz5zxonlcdtnm/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.23.58 PM.png?dl=0</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>it gives following error</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.dropbox.com/s/89aefmc5fpw8wg3/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.24.51 PM.png?dl=0'>https://www.dropbox.com/s/89aefmc5fpw8wg3/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.24.51 PM.png?dl=0</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>May be it is because the SDK takes some time to load in the page and the authentication code runs before that,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have also tried using report's clientScript section, here everything works fine but how do I access the object that I get after authentication, in the report so I can put the image secured url (which is in database) and get a public url using this authentication object</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.dropbox.com/s/znmqenbkvoeoz49/Screen Shot 2015-08-17 at 10.17.40 AM.png?dl=0'>https://www.dropbox.com/s/znmqenbkvoeoz49/Screen Shot 2015-08-17 at 10.17.40 AM.png?dl=0</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>If anyone has some ideas please share, where I am doing mistake,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks a lot!</p>