Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Base 64 Image Url not working : PDF
raj_mehta
<p>Hi , </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying the display dynamic value which is an base 64 encoded Image in BIRT Report with output type as PDF . But its not working.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had used the following approach.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1: Added a element Dynamic Image and set the url, But i am getting the error as "Requested Resource is not available"</p>
<p> </p>
<p>2: Added a element Dynamic Image and on Create Method </p>
<p> </p>
<div>decoder = new BASE64Decoder();</div>
<div>decodedBytes = decoder.decodeBuffer(this.getRowData().getColumnValue("tranDateImgData"));</div>
<div>this.data =decodedBytes;</div>
<div>bais = new ByteArrayInputStream(decodedBytes);</div>
<div>bufimg = ImageIO.read(bais);</div>
<div>this.setHeight(bufimg.getHeight() +"px");</div>
<div>this.setWidth(bufimg.getWidth() +"px");</div>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Error :- Current report item is not supported in this report format.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
raj_mehta
<p>Issue is resolved .</p>
micajblock
<p>Can you share so others can learn?</p>
raj_mehta
<p>I would be addying it by this week end </p>