Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Rhino Javascript Engine Bytecode Exceed Limit 64K
sidrees
<p>Hi everyone,<br><br>
Apology if this issue should not be logged in this section, I am trying to include Amazon Javascript SDK (attached below)<br>
And when I try to run the report I get exception,</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#ff0000;">Report Execution failed: An error occurred while generating the report. Report generation failed. Cause: Encountered code generation error while compiling function "": generated bytecode for method exceeds 64K limit. (aws-sdk-2.1.45.min.js#4)</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>After some research I found this is some kind of limitation in Rhine Javascript Engine, is there any solution or workaound available for this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>How are you including and using the Amazon JS SDK?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm guessing this is related to your other post: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/37093-using-amazon-javascript-sdk-in-report/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/37093-using-amazon-javascript-sdk-in-report/</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>For now, I think it best to work through that post on your requirements and implementing this library as I believe this issue should be resolved after that discussion concludes.</p>
sidrees
<p>Hi,<br><br>
Yes that post is related and I have provided some details about my requirment, please let me know if I can provide any more details,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>and I am include the SDK using <strong>Resources</strong> menu in the Report Properties section,</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zgbgxcc2o0kl3n/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.10.52 PM.png?dl=0'>https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zgbgxcc2o0kl3n/Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 3.10.52 PM.png?dl=0</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>in best case I was excepting to simply insert a hyperlink and right my required Javascript code in the Expression Builder to get the public url from S3 bucket,</p>