Exporting Excel Functions from Birt Report
<p><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">I Have two columns A1 and B1, C1 is the addition of A1 and B1. I have created a table the two columns are placed from Database and the result column is the computed column which performs the Addition.</span><br><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">I tried enable the formulas by making the visibility of XLSX as false and the others as true, but this did not work.</span><br><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">Then i have tried by setting the userproperties by giving </span><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">ExcelEmitter.DisplayFormulas = false;</span><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">ExcelEmitter.ValueAsFormula = true;</span><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">ExcelEmitter.ExtraxtMode = true;</span><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">ExcelEmitter.Formula = null; but even this did not work.</span><br><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">So any one can kindly help me in this.</span></p>