Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab change weekdays out of order
Jheronymus
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a cross tab with data sorted per month, weeknumber, day of the week and day of the month.</p>
<p>Now I also added data for the weekend and I noticed an error. Since Sunday is first day of the week according to BIRT, it moves it to the front (you can see in the image that this is wrong by the day of the month.)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I like to start my weeks on monday AND have the days of the month in correct order.</p>
<p>I used the standard date group, but changing the order (placing day of the month above day of the week) didn't made a difference.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any ideas how to change this?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You may find this old <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/15916-day-of-week-in-crosstabs/'>post
</a>interesting.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>