Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Integrating BIRT made report into my web application
Yasir Shabbir Choudhary
<p>Hello</p>
<p>I want to show BIRT made report into web application using REST api.</p>
<p>Here is the server address</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://ihub.qshield.com:8700/iportal/login.do'>http://ihub.qshield.com:8700/iportal/login.do</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can any one suggest me , how do I login in this server and show the report as authenticate user in to my own web page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am following this example as REST API</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://github.com/ActuateBIRT/ServerIntegrationRESTAPIExample'>https://github.com/ActuateBIRT/ServerIntegrationRESTAPIExample</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>You are gong to need to use the JavaScript API to actually load and display the report inside of your web application. The REST API can traverse and folder structure to display available reports however it does not have a call load the report into your web application.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Take a look at the getting started documentation on JSAPI here: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/resources/documentation/ihubftype/integration/'>http://developer.actuate.com/resources/documentation/ihubftype/integration/</a></p>
;