Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue with open cursors when running BIRT reports in Maximo 7.5.0.3
amw2326
<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have run into an issue with the customer where when certain reports are run(in each instance a modified version of the woprint.rptdesign report) they show only the header and footer data, and the log file shows </p>
<p> </p>
<div>DataSet [mainDataSet] fetch failed: </div>
<div>java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1</div>
<div>ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded</div>
<div>ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1</div>
<div>ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded</div>
<div>ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded</div>
<div> </div>
<div>When I run the report on our test instance with the defaultlogfile set to debug, it shows all of the datasets being closed correctly. I'm not sure what the issue is here. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Any suggestions? </div>
<div><br>
Thanks in advance!</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
<p>Is your test instance a very recent copy of prod?</p>
<p>You mentioned modified, do we know what was modified?</p>
amw2326
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to respond. <br><br>
Yes it is pretty recent, as in the past couple of weeks it was refreshed. To be honest, I don't believe that we have been able to recreate the issue in test. I don't remember all of the modifications off of he top of my head(I'm on site and thus no access currently) but I do know there are at least four datasets opened and closed in the fetch of at least one of the datasets(main).
wwilliams
<p>I'd use beyond compare and compare the OTB report to the modified report, then comment out the stuff one by one to see if and where the issue goes away.</p>
<p>It is odd that the issue isn't repeated in test if the report is pulling the same records.</p>