Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Installing iHub F-Type
Birty Terrace
<p><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349px;">Hi,</span></p>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349px;"> </div>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349px;">How can I download iHub F-Type.</div>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349px;">Because everytime I go to download F-Type, it prompts me to download IHub trial version.</div>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349px;">Please provide me the link</div>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349px;"> </div>
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349px;">Thanks in advance.......</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DQM
<p>hi pun3,</p>
<p>I went through the same loop.</p>
<p>F-type is no longer supported, sadly.</p>
<p>I am working with the trial version and its seems fine (time limited though)</p>
Birty Terrace
<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Hi Mr.Sociological Memory Man,</span></span>
<p>Thanks for the early response.</p>
<p>But why this is no longer supported :mellow: ? I mean was it not useful?</p>
Birty Terrace
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Hi Mr.Sociological Memory Man,</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">I found the link which says they release a latest version of F-Type</span></p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://blogs.actuate.com/announcing-birt-ihub-f-type-3-1/'>http://blogs.actuate.com/announcing-birt-ihub-f-type-3-1</a></p>
;
Birty Terrace
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Hi Mr.Sociological Memory Man,</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">I found the link which says they release a latest version of F-Type</span></p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://blogs.actuate.com/announcing-birt-ihub-f-type-3-1/'>http://blogs.actuate.com/announcing-birt-ihub-f-type-3-1</a></p>
;
DQM
<p>That blogpost is outdated (feb 17, 2015) and the download link points to the trial edition</p>
Birty Terrace
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Hi Mr. Sociological Memory Man,</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Do you have any official post or link (only to summarize my thoughts and convey to my other team members
) that dictates the official discontinuation of F-Type?</span></p>
DQM
<p>Unfortunately, no.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I mailed Actuate to ask for a download link and activation code and got this answer:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-size:9pt;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">(...)Thanks for writing us about F-type. We have discontinued the F-type and activation is no longer available. There is a brand new and improved platform for you to test drive. It is called </span><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://go.toutapp.com/86008639eb24af50ba'><span
style="font-size:9pt;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">iHub, Trial Edition</span></a><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-size:9pt;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> available on a 45 day trial period. There are no more limitations on capacity output as restricted in the F-type!(...)</span></p>
<div> </div>
Birty Terrace
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Hi Mr. Sociological Memory Man,</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">This information should be enough.</span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Thanks a lot for quick responses. </span></p>
Mondi
<p>hi all</p>
<p> i downloaded f_type and installed it on windows but i didn't receive the activation code to my mail</p>
<p>how can i get this code to be able to start working with f_type</p>
Birty Terrace
<p>Hi Mondi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I also ran into the same loop. Later, I found that F-Type was discontinued on 17 July 2015.</p>
<p>You can go for iHub Trial version..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For further inquiry, you can mail to Actuate.</p>
pam1987
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for the post guys...you people really saved my time as I was also looking for F-Type..</p>
AndreasKarlsson
<p>And after the trial, will you need to pay something? If you are only generating 300mb of reports per month or so. </p>