Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email Notification
sma
New to Workflow.....
How do I invoke email notification to a TeamSite Administrator when a task failed in Workflow?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Can you explain a little more what you are trying to do ?
I am not clear on what do you mean by "when a task failed in Workflow"
sma
For example, we are deploying files before submitting to TeamSite Staging. If and when a deployment failed, I need to send an email to a TeamSite Admin. I need to do the same when there's a failure on an external task. Thanks.
iwovGraduate
I assume you are deploying the files in submitlist as a workflow external task. Correct ?
If you are using 552, look at the solutions workflow: author_submit_with_deploy.wft and associated scripts. It does exactly the same, except that does not send an email. You can modify that and add an external task which will send an email.