Master page does not increment page number
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">we have ticks on the headers. small lines for folding on invoices and adding inserts. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">The first page has one tick in the header and 2nd page has 2 ticks in the header.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">For that I need to know the current page number . If I put the ticks in the header , I know the current page number and I can hide the ticks using scripting.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">But I don't want to repeat the header information to other pages of the report.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">If I move the ticks to layout then I have no way to determine the current page number.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">The report is an invoice and I can't determine the page break count.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Please help.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Thanks,</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Jaslin </p>