Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
wrong table format when exporting to pdf
crashodd
<p>Hi everyone!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm facing a problem whern exporting a report to pdf (it works in html).</p>
<p>My actuate version is actuate 11.</p>
<p>The thing is that I am fetching some html code from the database. this html is just a not very complex table that has some col and rowspans, when I try to export to pdf it just exports some cols, like this:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
crashodd
<p>It seems that the cols attribute is what is messing all the report up. I am using the col tags, because I was told to use them cause td's with attribute weren't supported but it's ending in a new no end road.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help?</p>
JFreeman
<p>Yeah, it's definitely the column tags that are causing the issue, removing those makes everything display properly in PDF output when I test with your sample code.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What specifically are you needing to use the column tags?</p>
<p>Just specifying the width of your columns?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Their widths appear to stay the same for without those tags.</p>