Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
iHub Trail Version Run Birt Report
tom_shen
<p>I have download the iHUB trail version and installed in CentOS server. </p>
<p>After install ihub, there is only one module BIRTiHub.</p>
<p>According to the guide, it is the virtualization platform.</p>
<p>After login, I can run the example report. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I upload the my own birt report. But I can not run it. It give out error code 17070.</p>
<p>And I can not found the place to set datasource. </p>
<p>Could any one help me?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What type of data source are you using?</p>
<p>Did your report run properly in the Analytics Designer before being published to the iHub?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>More detailed information about the error can be found in the iHub's log files located in ./BIRTiHub/iHub/data/server/log. The primary log files to examine are the ihubc, ihub, and jsrvrihub.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you can zip and attach the log files, I can assist in analyzing them.</p>
tom_shen
<p>Thank for reply.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I found the log file. and according to the log file, it needs ojdbc6.jar file. </p>
<p>I put the jar file to specific path. </p>
<p> </p>
<p><ihub installation path>/modules/BIRTiHub/iHub/jar/BIRT/platform/plugins/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_4.4.0.v20150710-0101/drivers</p>
<p> </p>
<p>After it, it works fine. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank for help. </p>
JFreeman
<p>You're welcome.</p>
<p>I'm glad to hear you got it resolved.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let us know if you have any additional questions.</p>