Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Interfacing BIRT with ASP.NET Webform
Suvarnni
Hii,
Past two weeks I'm using BIRT Reporting Tool.
Now I'm able to do various types of reports in BIRT. But, now
I want to interface this BIRT Report Viewer with my ASP.NET Webform.
I did my project in Visual Studio 2013 platform.
How can I do this in webform.
Please Help me to solve this.
Only if i get that only i can continue further.
Awaiting for your positive reply..
Thanks & Regards
Suvarnni
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?<br>
Can you provide more details on how you are wanting to integrate the BIRT Web Viewer?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am not an expert on ASP, however, I do not believe the web viewer is going to directly integrate into the ASP .NET webform as BIRT and the web viewer are java based and require a JVM to run. I do not believe ASP has a JVM it can run on top of.</p>