<p>Looking at </p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub31-dev/AIG-main/index.html#page/aig/RESTComponents.21.05.html'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub31-dev/AIG-main/index.html#page/aig/RESTComponents.21.05.html</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I understand that in order to use the viewer to see a report you have to:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> 1. start a session with actuate:</p>
<p> reqOps = new actuate.RequestOptions();</p>
<p>// ... other reqOps inits</p>
<p> </p>
<p>// and use the authorizationId returned by the login service. </p>
<p>reqOps.setRESTAuthToken(authorizationId );</p>
<p> </p>
<p>// load the Viewer</p>
<p>actuate.load("viewer");</p>
<p>// initialize the session where the iportalUrl contains the url with the domain name from constants.js</p>
<div>actuate.initialize(ActuateUrls.iportalUrl, reqOps, null, null, JSAPILoaded);</div>
<p> </p>
<p> 2. get the report via rest api</p>
<p> 3. load it in the viewer</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now this does not work as it still requests the username and password. If I were to provide a username and password in the actuate.initialize in order for the load to work I can not draw a report that was executed using the authId of another user( for a bit more secure login).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any thoughts?</p>