Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How can i get crosstab object by bookmark ?
Tuan Truong
<p>Hi all, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can I get crosstab object by bookmark? I try to use : "actuate.getViewer("examplebookmark").getCurrentPageContent().getCrosstabByBookmark("examplebookmark");" but awlay null..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What are you trying to do with the crosstab after you hook it?</p>
<p>Where are you trying to grab the crosstab with this code?</p>
Tuan Truong
<p>Hi JFreeman, thanks for your response!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to filter crosstab after i hook it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a chart with data link from Crosstab, and i have some control button to filter. I need a script to filter that chart through Crosstab.</p>
JFreeman
<p>Where do you have this code located?<br>
Is it within your report design?</p>
<p>Or are you loading the content into a custom web application using JSAPI?</p>