<p>Hi,</p>
<p>Firefox has strict requirements regarding webfonts: font assets need to be served from the same domain as the calling website. see: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.fontspring.com/support/troubleshooting/webfonts-are-not-loading-in-firefox'>http://www.fontspring.com/support/troubleshooting/webfonts-are-not-loading-in-firefox</a></p>
<p>I copied my custom webfont to the ihub server I have running in virtual box (centOS), but need to be precise in pointing my css to the font using the
@font-face rule.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does anyone know how I can find out what the absolute path is to my font directory?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>alternatively, I could alter or create an .htaccess file by adding</p>
<p> </p>
<p>AddType application/vnd.ms-fontobject .eot<br>
AddType font/ttf .ttf<br>
AddType font/otf .otf<br>
<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot)$"><br>
<IfModule mod_headers.c><br>
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"<br>
</IfModule><br>
</FilesMatch></p>
<p> </p>
<p>but does that even work in linux or with ihub?</p>
<p>if so... how?</p>
<p>edit:</p>
<p>I should point out that I use a custom css file that is called from a clientScript, on client initialize, like so:</p>
<p><span style="font-family:Monaco;font-size:11px;color:rgb(0,0,0);">head.js (</span><span style="color:rgb(57,51,255);font-family:Monaco;font-size:11px;">"<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://my'>http://my</a>website.com/css/atfont.css" </span><span style="font-family:Monaco;font-size:11px;color:rgb(0,0,0);">,</span><span style="font-family:Monaco;font-size:11px;color:rgb(147,26,104);">null</span><span style="font-family:Monaco;font-size:11px;color:rgb(0,0,0);">)</span></p>
<p>so yet another solution might be to place the css relative to the birt report and place the fonts relative to the report as well. But how to define the path to the css in the clientScript, and how to define the path to the fonts in that css?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>***SOLVED*** I edited the .htaccess file on the domain where my webfont is stored and all is well

</p>