Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Number of columns according to my data
geraldomilholo
<p>Hello everybody,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to show in columns all my dates dynamically.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For example: I have a service that returned me three periods (start date and end date), so I need to show three columns with these periods. Like:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> 01/01/2015 - 01/31/2015 | 02/01/2015 - 02/31/2015 | 03/01/2015 - 03/31/2015 </p>
<p>equipment 1 120 (quantity) | 130 (quantity) | 90 (quantity)</p>
<p>equipment 2 80 (quantity) | 90 (quantity) | 70 (quantity)</p>
<p>equipment 3 7 (quantity) | 30 (quantity) | 50 (quantity)</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>All datas I get by service, but I don't know how to create a table like that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks so much for help me! </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Can you provide sample data and the version of BIRT you are using?</p>
geraldomilholo
<div>The data set is Allocation with the columns: amount, code, inicialDate, finalDate and id.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I tried to create the table like the image on attached in the first mensage. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>The Birt Version is 4.4.2</div>
micajblock
<p>I cannot build an example without sample data. Most likely this will need to be a crosstab.</p>
geraldomilholo
<p>Thanks mblock! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I used cross table to resolve it! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>:D</p>