Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how do you refer to stylesheets that have the same name but come from different files?
newbie321
<div>Hello,</div>
<div> </div>
<div> Let's say I have a shared stylesheet whose name is 'peace' in my .rptdesign that I assign to a Text element. Now suppose that at a runtime, I add an external file (xyz.css) that also contains a style named 'peace' and now I want to assign to a Text Element this new style 'peace'. </div>
<div> </div>
<div> Question: how do I differentiate programmatically between 'peace' that was already in the report and 'peace' that came from an external file. Is there any way to refer to any of them without deleting the other? is one referred by just 'peace' and the other by 'xyz.css/peace'? </div>
<div> </div>
<div> Thanks!</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Hmm I'm not sure of a mechanism to differentiate between the two.</p>
<p>My guess is that it is going to prefer the local over external.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The best course of action is probably to avoid having any naming conflicts.</p>