Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Joining webservice data sets
cszasz
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to join two data sets created based on SOAP based data sources and it doesn't work.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In case of Inner Join and Left Outer Join I don't get any result.</p>
<p>In case of Right Outer Join and Full Outer Join I get the result of the second data set with empty values for the fields coming from the first data set.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could anybody help me with this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The fields joing are of Integer type.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Many thanks,</p>
<p>Csaba</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Can you attach the report or a sample report that demonstrates the issue?</p>
cszasz
<p>Please find it attached</p>
<p>
cszasz
<p>Hi Jesse,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any thoughts about the issue?</p>
JFreeman
<p>Sorry for the delay.</p>
<p>Nothing is jumping out at my on first look at going over the joined data set.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Will the TestCaseId in both TestCases and TestRun have matching values to be joined on?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As I cannot run the report without access to your web service data source, I cannot run it to investigate the data sets output.</p>
<p>Is it possible for you to attach 2 CSV files of sample data from the TestCases data set and the TestRun data set?</p>