Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Register link for getting code activation for BIRT iHUB F-Type is broken
Horacio Lobato Escoto
<p>I have just starting BBIRT IHUB F-Type in windows 2008, but the link is broken (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/resources/assets/?articleid=33449'>http://www.actuate.com/resources/assets/?articleid=33449</a>)
, so I can´t recieve my activation code. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can anybody tell me if there is another activation link?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks a lot.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.S.: I attached two screen images describing the situation.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
raghavyadavm
You need to install the latest version of ihub for which there is no need of activation and comes with unlimited data usage for 45 days.
JFreeman
<p>As raghavyadavm indicated, BIRT iHub F-Type has been discontinued and has been replaced with iHub, Trial Edition.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can obtain iHub, Trial Edition here: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/resources/product-downloads/'>http://www.actuate.com/resources/product-downloads/</a></p>
;