Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Bursting in BIRT
RRK
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could someone let me know an example on report bursting in birt.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Actuate BIRT designer professional.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RRK
<p>Any one ?</p>
micajblock
<p>simple search I came up with this:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/762-report-bursting-with-birt/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/762-report-bursting-with-birt/</a></p>
;
RRK
<p>Hi Mica,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can we have an example using classic data model ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In above example its using webservices.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So I am looking for is a standalone report in which we can have report bursting.</p>
micajblock
<p>It is using Classic Models. However, the example uses iHub/iServer. Are you using OS BIRT?</p>
RRK
Hi Mica, <br><br>
I am using OS birt<br>
Actuate birt designer.
micajblock
<p>The designer has no bursting capability. You need a server. I do not quite understand your environment. Are you using OS BIRT or Actuate BIRT?</p>
RRK
Using Actuate birt..
micajblock
<p>So are you using just the designer with no iHub?</p>
shwetankansal5488
<p>Hi Mica,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am getting error while running on iHub16. also, getting below error while running on BIRT designer on OS.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ParameterValidationException: The type of parameter "CustomerNumber" is expected as "string", not "java.lang.Double".</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Shwetank</p>
micajblock
<p>I need more details in order to answer.</p>