Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Disabling Filter option on a chart when viewed in Interactive Viewer
SKP
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way for me to disable the "Filter" option that is available on a chart (after enabling interactivity)?</p>
<p>I have a BIRT report which has HTML5 chart. When I run the report and enable interactivity, it allows me to modify the chart appearance or filter the chart data. Please see the attached screenshot. My requirement is to disable the option of filtering data from a chart. I need rest of the options to be available. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know if there is a way to get this done.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SKP
<p>Anyone who can help on this?</p>
rajkishore
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">
use the below code in clientscript-->oncontent update
var UIOptions = this.getViewer().getUIOptions()
UIOptions.enableFilter(false)
UIOptions.enableTopBottomNFilter(false)
this.getViewer().setUIOptions(UIOptions)
</pre>
SKP
<p>Kishore,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your code. But this code will disable the Filter option on all the elements in a report. For example, If I have a chart and a table in a report, it will disable filter option in both of them. I just want to disable filter option on the chart, but still able to provide it on table.</p>