Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can't format cell border for grand totals in cross tab
m00hk00h
<p>Hello everyone.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have an issue formatting the cells of a grand totals row in Birt 4.5.0.</p>
<p>The report was originally created with 4.2.2 and contained a cross tab. I was able to format the grand total cells to have a black upper and lower border to visually separte them from the report data.<br>
I have now added another crosstab (with V4.5.0) to the report and tried to duplicate the settings from the first crosstab. However, the changes neither show in the report designer now in the generated report.<br><br>
I have tried removig and re-adding the totals and even configuring the box in the source directly. Both to no avail so far.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am grateful for every help you can provide.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
m00hk00h
<p>Ah, I have just found the culprit by chance. The line wirth "thin" is actually too thin to produce a visible line in this case. I have changed it to 1.5pt manually and it now shows the line!</p>