Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Using Hibernate + Birt = ERROR. What's going on?
newbie321
<p>I am having problems seeing Hibernate in the BIRT environment when using POJO as datasource. The POJO itself is fully legit (ie has correct next(), open() and close() methods as well as correct hibernate calls). </p>
<p>1) I am able to set up the POJO datasource (ie BIRT is ok with the .jar file I am feeding it)</p>
<p>2) when I try to set the pojo dataset, I get the an error (see attachment) indicating that BIRT does not see Hibernate. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know for a fact that hibernate.jar file is on path in the eclipse project. </p>
<p>Anyone knows what is going on here? I saw a lot of literature and none is providing systematic methodology to using pojos with hibernate through birt. What are the correct step to get the birt+hibernate+pojo setup going?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Is this one related to the other thread you have going on hibernate and birt?</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/37187-birt-hibernate-pojo/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/37187-birt-hibernate-pojo/</a></p>
;