Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
LOB field
cglorieu
<p>Hello Gurus,</p>
<p>I have some questions concerning the fieldtype BLOB:</p>
<p>- how this filetype is managed with Birt ?</p>
<p>- how can I know the exact content and how to get Infos ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let's take an example with sucess factor table: PA_EXT_LEARNING_RQST. In this table there are two blob fields: FORM_DATA & FORM_CONFIGURATION.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In standards reports, I see that to get infos from the field Form_Data,</p>
<p>- the operator_columns FORM_DATA:TRNG_DELIVERY_TYPE</p>
<p>- the operator_name GetValueFromBlobXml</p>
<p>- the operator SHOW_INPUT is set to true.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But where can I check the name TRNG_DELIVERY_TYPE ? or for the others infos ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Many Thanks for your help.</p>
<p>christian</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>What are you storing and trying to retrieve from the blob fields? (images, text, etc.)</p>
<p>Are these coming in a blob type from your data base?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm not sure i'm understanding the example you have described.</p>
<p>Can you provide a sample report or screenshots for clarification?</p>
cglorieu
<p>Hello Jesse,</p>
<p>I took a while for my answer. Finally I found how to pick up the infos in a web page build around a lob field.</p>
<p>Thanks for your atention. This problem is closed.</p>
JFreeman
<p>Thanks for the update.</p>
<p>I'm glad to hear you go it figured out.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let us know if you have additional questions.</p>