Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
1st page empty when printing master/detail letter
GaryR
<p><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="font-family:georgia;">I have a master/detail letter. The master information is printed on the first page. The details are printed on a second page. I have a different master page for the first and second page. I’m using a table within a table. The only problem I have is it prints one blank page before it creates the letters. I’m generating a PDF. Is there a way to not print the first blank page? Version 3.7.1</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="font-family:georgia;">Gary</span></span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
malaythecool
<p>can you make it clear how two master page is generating</p>
<p> </p>
<p>you can use break after one grid or element to navigate to second page by giving always break</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Malay</p>