Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide table header inside group
Bruno Camargo
<p>I have 2 tables: Table1 and Table 2.</p>
<p>Table2 is inside a group of Table1.</p>
<p>I want to show only 1 header of Table2 because the header repeat in every group row. How can I do this?</p>
<p>For exemple: column name "Nome da Embarcação" repeat in every row. I want it to show only once in the begining of the report.</p>
<p>I attached a print of the report repeating headers.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PaulCooper
<p>You have two option</p>
<ol><li>Hide the header on Table 2 when not the first one. (See attached header_control.rptdesign)</li>
<li>Have no header on Table 2 and add a grid in the header Table 1 to contain the header. (See attached header_control2.rptdesign)</li>
</ol><p>Option 2 is simple but not exactly what you asked for. Option 1 is more complicated using a variable (city_count in my report) declared in the Initialize script then incremented in the onCreate script of the Table 2's header row. And then used to set the visibility of the same row to hide if the variable is greater than 1.</p>
Bruno Camargo
<p>Thank you! Your example was very helpful, although I had to do litle ajustments in the header_control.rptdesign to work properly.</p>
<p>Now my report runs exactly the way I wanted it to.</p>
shamo
<p>Take a look at this if it meets your requirement. I used 2 groups instead of two tables.</p>
Bruno Camargo
<p>Thank you it works!</p>