Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Tree Chart BIRT 2.3
mehdiesteghamat
<p>hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to show a data-wise dynamic tree chart in BIRT 2.3. Please let me know what is the best option.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I saw some posts for Flash objects but I need to be directed to a good step by step example.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you,</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Could you provide some more details about the type of tree chart you are wanting to create?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BIRT 2.3 is going to make things a bit more difficult.</p>
<p>I'm not sure if there will be an existing step by step example for that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Your best bet may end up being to use D3 or Highcharts to manually script the tree chart creation in an HTML text element.</p>