Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
different color is display in excel and pdf report
Patra
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have generated one report in pdf and xls format but header and footer part colour is displaying in different colour by using Birt 3.7.1 version. I have used custom colors but it is reflected in pdf format but in xls, it is displaying some other color.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to display same colour in xls and pdf format.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>could you please help me on this issues. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please find the attached report for more clarifications.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Patra</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Patra
<p>could you please reply if you have any idea about the same issues.</p>
JFreeman
<p>Can you attach the sample report design you used to generate these outputs?</p>
<p>What excel emitter are you using?</p>
Patra
<p>Hi JFreeman,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have again attached report as well as rpt file.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please check.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>About excel emmitor whatever Birt has provided in 3.7.1 version, that is used. I have not added any new excel emmitor for this report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Patra</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>can you please send me your facebook or gmail id so that I can chat with you directly for resolve my issues as soon as possible.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>or you can request to add my mail id : mailtopatra@gmail.com</p>