Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
To hide formulas while exporting cross tab to excel
RRK
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am exporting a cross tab to excel but I dont want to see the formulas to be displayed in excel output.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to see only data present in cross tab and don't want to see any pivot formulas.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attached is the report design, excel sheet output and screen shot.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance!!! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RRK
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>could some one look into this ?</p>
RRK
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please take a look on this topic .</p>
RRK
<p>Is it possible through Actuate BIRT to remove formulas displayed in excel output ?</p>
RRK
<p>The work around for this can be by unchecking pivot table properties while exporting the report in xls/xlsx format.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please find attached report and screen shot along with excel output.
JFreeman
<p>Sorry for the delay in getting to this one.</p>
<p>Thank you for providing the workaround you found.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let us know if you have additional questions.</p>
RRK
<p>Hi Jesse,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have used star symbol to display a series but when we export the same in excel without checking 'export charts as images' it shows the star symbol as a box in excel format.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am looking for is the star symbol should be seen in excel output as well.(without cheking 'export charts as images' property).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is it possible?</p>
RRK
<p>I have also attached an example.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to access the chart in excel so 'export chart as images' will not work during exporting.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>