Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unable to find resource file for a report in iHub
CodeRookie
<p>Good morning, all! I'm having an issue with a report not finding the necessary resource to run. When I try to execute the report, I get the following (short snippet of the log file):</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>[Thread 78] 2015-09-25 07:41:13.923 UTC-0400 com.actuate.iserver.proxy.axis.messages.GetEncycFileMetaDataMessage.doExecute()</strong></p>
<p><strong>WARNING: GetEncycFileMetaDataMessage failed : VolumeName : Default Volume UserName :Administrator FileID : null FileName : /Resources/DataObjects/CoilProduction/CoilProductionASPMetrics.data Error Code : 3072 Error String : Cannot find the specified file or folder, or you do not have permission to access it : /Resources/DataObjects/CoilProduction/CoilProductionASPMetrics.data.</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now, the file is there, and I am running the report under the Administrator log-in, but it refuses to fire. If I bring the report down off the test server it's on, open it in Designer Professional, it runs fine. So, I'm obviously missing something, just don't know what. Any help would be appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great day!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Scott</p>
<div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>It looks like the report is having trouble accessing the data object that is used as a data source.</p>
<p>What do the permissions looks like on that object?</p>
<p>Can you verify the name an location matches exactly to what is specified in the error message?</p>
CodeRookie
<p>This issue has been resolved...... was pointing at wrong location for the needed resource.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Scott</p>
JFreeman
<p>Thanks for the update.</p>
<p>I'm glad to hear you got it resolved.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let us know if you have additional questions.</p>