Rotate Text with Barcode.The Text (itemnum) below barcode gets truncated at bottom.How to fix it?
<p><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">Hi Everyone,</span><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">I need a help.Kindly avise</span><br><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">I am using Birt 232. I need to display barcode with itemnum,description and storeroom vertically.So I have created a table with four columns and placed ROTATE TEXT from plattte(installed JAR) in four columns.I have used Barcode Font(IDAutomationHC39M Free Version Regular)with Rotate Text which will display Barcode with Itemnum below vertically.</span><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">My Issue is the itemnum which comes below the barcode gets truncated (little cut at the bottom)while viewing in the report viewer or pdf..I have attached the pdf for ur reference.</span><br><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">I tried several options like giving margin to the data column , padding to the rotate text element , margin to the rotate text but still the same effect.</span><br><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">Can anyone help me with this issue urgently???Kindly refer the pdf(the number 0 gets cut at the bottom).</span><br><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">Is there any property to set the text properly when using rotate text with barcode?</span><br><br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">Thanks in advance.</span></p>