Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unable to page break in pdf
bugsy
<p>I am new to BIRT. I can't believe it is this hard to get a page break inserted after a table, so I know I am missing something obvious.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would like to have a page break after a table in my pdf.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My layout is fixed. I have one table, Jtable, with a grid defined in Jtable's detail row.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jtable has no height or width defined.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The Page Break properties for Jtable are Before: Auto, Inside: Auto, After: Always.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have played around with different values for page break interval trying to get the page to break. It is currently set at 1. I also have repeat header checked.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My birt version is 4.3.0.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any suggestions would be appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bugsy
<p>I am still struggling with this. I set the page break interval to 0. Didn't make a difference.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.</p>
malaythecool
<p>i think tht thing happens because you are using a grid<br><br>
a grid will fix your portion acquired and cant grow and shrink<br><br>
so my advice is to remove the grid and try again as you explained<br><br>
Malay</p>
bugsy
<p>Thank you for your reply. I was able to get it to work.</p>