Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
JSF2+Birt Report Integration Issue
Subodh Chandra Joshi
<p>I have all the reports avaiable in the Birt Sever IHub. Now I am doing integration with JSF so i am able to connect with Ihub and able to get all reports inside some particular folder .I am able to show all the reports name in a DataList now when someone will click on the report name i have to show input parameter for that individual report . and after user select the parameters i have to display the report How to achieve this ?</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
GetFolderItemsResponse response = actuateControl.getFolderItems();
ArrayOfFiles arrayOfFile = response.getItemList();</pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>It looks like you are using the Information Delivery API (IDAPI).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can use GetReportParameters to get the parameters for the report and you can use ExecuteReport/SelectJavaReportPage to run/display the reports.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Take a look at this documentation for details on the API calls: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/Manualsihub2/using-ihub-integration-tech.pdf'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/Manualsihub2/using-ihub-integration-tech.pdf</a></p>
;