Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt cross tab dimension are not getting added more then 50 (is it a limitation)
Abhishek Singh
<p>I am trying to generate a cross-tab report in BIRT. I have been able to generate it so far now I am trying to add more columns to the report by adding dimensions to the cube.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My current dimension count is more than 50 and at that point I am getting an ArrayIndexOutOfBound exception. When the dimension count was less than 50 all this while this issue was never observed. I do not know if this has something to do with the dimension count getting over a certain limit? If so, is this a BIRT limitation?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Will appreciate if someone can point me to the right direction. I have attached a document that details the error log and screenshot.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>Can you reproduce this issue in a sample report using a CSV data source?</p>