Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Placing 'apply changes' button to right and changing its color : Dashboard
RRK
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am working on actuate dashboard.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I inserted a parameter by following method : </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Went to insert - > report - > parameter and provided report path. So it showed me only parameters of the report and an apply button.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The apply button comes at bottom now I want the button to be shown on right side and also want to changes its color.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is it possible in dashboard? </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks !!!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RRK
<p>Is it possible ?</p>
JFreeman
<p>Are you referring to the Apply button in the menu when you are selecting to add the parameter?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I believe that should be possible.</p>
<p>In order to determine what needs to be edited, you can use the developer tools in your browser, I prefer Chromes developer tools, to examine the DOM tree of the window and find the applicable JSP/JS/CSS files where the changes need to be made.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you can attach a screenshot of the menu/button you are referring to I may be able to help you determine which files to look at modifying.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also what version of iServer or iHub are you using?</p>
<p>There may be differences between the versions.</p>
RRK
<p>
JFreeman
<p>Thanks for the screenshot.</p>
<p>That is not what I was thinking and is going to be more difficult to get done.</p>
<p>In particular, shifting the apply button outside of the gadget container may not be feasible.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I will do a bit of digging and see what options I can come up with.</p>
RRK
<p>Thanks Jesse!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know on this. We can even update the dashboard jar file if possible not sure on this.</p>
RRK
<p>Hi Jesse,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did you find something on this?</p>