Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Based upon 1 parameter under report parameter reflect the changes in the other report parameters
Muskan Garg
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>if I have 2 cascading parameter groups . I want the changes should be reflected in the 2nd cascading parameter group according to the 1st cascading parameter group . </p>
<p>Is there any feasible solution???</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance.. </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I do not believe the out of the box cascading parameters setup is going to be able to be linked the way you are wanting. Creating a custom parameters page is probably the way to go.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Take a look at this blog article on creating a custom parameters page for a starting point: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://blogs.actuate.com/custom-parameter-pages/'>http://blogs.actuate.com/custom-parameter-pages/</a></p>
;