Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to allow export dynamically?
Bruno Camargo
<p>How can I set the property allow export true/false via javascript (or coding)?</p>
<p>More specifically, how can I only allow elements that are not hidden to export?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bruno Camargo
<p>Any answers?</p>
JFreeman
<p>Could you provide more details on what you are wanting and what behavior you are currently seeing?<br>
What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
Bruno Camargo
<p>My report has a graph and a table. Depending on wich column I click in my graph, some lines in the table below are shown/hiden via javascript. But when I export my report to word for example ALL the lines are being exported. I want to export only the lines </p>
<p>that are displayed on the screen and ignore the rest.</p>
<p>I am using BIRT 4.4.2.</p>