Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exporting multi column reports as a pdf
Channamari
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to export a birt report with 23 columns as a pdf.. While rendering in html the report is perfect, but when exported as a pdf all the columns seem to look like a sandwich.. I have attached a demo pdf along with this post.. Kindly revert asap.. I use birt 4.4.1..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance,</p>
<p>Channamari</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
malaythecool
<p>in html reder there is full space utilization of your browser screen</p>
<p> </p>
<p>but when you go for pdf there is specific A4 or any other fixed size</p>
<p> </p>
<p>so you can try save your html page and pdf and see what happens and see the pdf if it comes as ur requirement or not</p>
<p> </p>
<p>else you can set horizontal pdf</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Malay</p>