Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Gantt Chart comparing Project baseline to actual
UtahJerry
<p>I need to create a chart that compares baseline to actual for several projects in a gantt chart format. I have created a 'work around' by building a query that creates separate rows for the baseline and actual data. I created series for all of the project phases and added an additional series to draw a 'Today' line. (See Attached) This correctly reports the data, but the users complain because it doesn't group the baseline and actual for a project in a way that makes a project clearly stand out. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a better way to display a pair of baseline and actual data or at least separate the pairs into clear 'sets'?</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet