Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide based on Page Number
jsekhon
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">When I run the report using Run -> PDF it only think I am on page number 1.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p style="margin-left:.25in;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'courier new';"><span style="font-size:10pt;">if( pageNumber == 1 ){</span></span></span></p>
<p style="margin-left:.25in;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'courier new';"><span style="font-size:10pt;">this.getStyle().display = "none";</span></span></span></p>
<p style="margin-left:.25in;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'courier new';"><span style="font-size:10pt;">}</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">All the items on header of masterpage are hidden.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">If I run in webviewer it runs as expected.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">I am seeing 2 different results.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">We don’t want pageNumber on first page. It works on webviewer but Run </span></span></span><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:wingdings;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">à </span></span></span><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;"> run as pdf it shows different result than the webviewer.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Thanks,</span></span></span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet