Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart in Interactive Report Viewer
rajani_interwove
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a report with a chart and a label element as title of the report. When i run the report and enable interactivity, and change the text of the label, the chart is resizing. I have set report layout as fixed. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can anyone help me what could be the reason for such behaviour of the chart ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
<p>Rajani Gunda</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Do the label and chart both have fixed dimensions defined?</p>
<p>Can you attach a sample report based on classic models or a flat file data source that replicates the issue?</p>
rajani_interwove
<p>Thanks for the response JFreeman.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Surprisingly, if I set report's "Image DPI" property to "96", that resolved the issue. But I don't know what this property actually is. By default this property is set to "120" in a report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Rajani</p>