Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
2 pages by record/row
Aurel
Hi,<br><br>
I'd like to have your expert opinion for my development. I have a list of employees and for each of them i want to have exactly 2 pages ( including text, data variables, tables....) . The final report would then be the concatenation of those 2 pages ( for 10 employees, i'd have 10 times 2 pages) <br><br><br>
How can i achieve this in the most apropriate way? I was thinking going for a table with 2 pages breaks for each row....<br><br>
Many Thanks<br>
Aurel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>Will the content of always fill 2 pages?</p>
<p>Could there be a situation where there is only 1 page worth of content?</p>
<p>If so, do you then want it to only be 1 page for that employee?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My first thought is to wrap the content into an outer table with a grouping based on the employee number. Then set the page break on the group to always after.</p>