Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
No Modified files
ProfessorX
In some workareas I get "No Modified files"
WIN2K
Version: 5.5.2.0 9275 20020617
I even edit a file, upload it. Do a list modified and still "No Modified files".
Any clues
The Professor-
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
What directory are your modified files in?
I think I've seen cases where iwserver gets confused and loses track of a directory that has modified files in it. I think the workaround was to create new (dummy) files in every parent directory up to the workarea root, and then delete the dummy files. I don't remember what version of TeamSite I saw this issue on, but you could try it on your installation.
If your modified files are in the root directory of your workarea, and it still says 'No Modified Files', then that's really weird.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Adam Stoller
Can you run iwlistmod from the command line with the same path as you are navigated to within the GUI? Do you get the same or different results?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
FME_MRO_proj_005.zip
ProfessorX
Results
C:\>iwlistmod Y:\default\main\SKI\WORKAREA\skiadmin
f+ Country\albania\competitors\competitor_alert\test.txt
f+ Country\albania\wu_internal\additional_country_information\Americas Announcement 1
0-21-2002.doc
f+ Country\albania\wu_internal\management_reports_plan\Albania Ops 2003.ppt
x+ Country\china\competitors\competitor_research\COMPETITIVE vs WU to China.xls
f+ Country\china\competitors\competitor_research\CHINA ICBC expanding.doc
f+ Country\Australia\competitors\competitor_research\g07ausla.doc
f+ templatedata\article\detail\datacapture.cfg
x+ templatedata\country\competitor_profile\data\Jimsnew
ERROR:00020: Error iterating over Y:\default\main\SKI\WORKAREA\skiadmin
Any help from here
The Professor-
FME_MRO_proj_006.zip
james1
Looks to me like you need to contact Technical Support.
By the way, and this may not make a difference, but you ought to use a vpath (e.g., \default\main\...) instead of a file system path (Y:\default\main\...).
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering